Resume CV of Candidate 62986. An experienced, compassionate Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) with significant clinical experience working in state agencies and caring for patients of all economic and cultural backgrounds. Extensive experience managing prenatal and postnatal care, treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, and domestic violence and abuse. Participated in setting legislative and institutional policies and procedures as well as promotion of early detection cancer screenings. Well rounded experience, open to clinical or private practice settings in the state of Texas.
||7-2004 to Present Governmental (State – Southwest) Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Mentor & precept BSN students
- Evaluate results of interventions using accepted outcome criteria, revise the plan accordingly and consult and/or refer when needed
- Provide prenatal and postnatal care, including attention to maternal/fetal health and the parent/child relationship
- Identify high risk pregnancies and collaborate with physicians and other health care providers for management or referral.
- Manage the treatment of sexually transmitted infections for clients and their partners.
- Provide comprehensive family planning care.
- Influence the delivery of health care by nurse practitioners through participation in legislative and institutional policy making activities.
- Use evidenced based research to enhance the quality of care.
||5/2002 to 5/2003 Alaska State Agency BCC Program Director/Nurse Manager
- Co-ordinate mammogram clinics 4 times/year. This included arranging for travel from the villages on the North-Slope to Barrow with overnight stays if required, recruiting additional staff from the lower 48 for clinics, coordination with the mammographer from Anchorage and review of records and recommend diagnostic and therapeutic interventions as necessary.
- Assess for evidence of domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- Provide management and referral for non-reproductive health issues.
- Establish partnerships with the client that facilitates decision making and self-care consistent with the client’s health belief system.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and recognize the value of each provider’s contribution the comprehensive health care
- Manage the budget for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (as the program director) and the Wellness Center/ Department. of Health (as the nurse manager).
- Establish the first Cancer Survivor Support Group on the North-Slope.
||9/2001 to 5-2002 Public School System, Kansas Substitute School Nurse
- Review immunization records, assist with health screenings in the school setting i.e.: vision, hearing, DDST.
- Assess for abuse and neglect. (Most of my substitute nursing was done in a special needs school).
||3/1994 to 5/2001 County Health Department, KansasBSN / Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Promote professional growth and development by precepting SANE nurses (Sexual assault nurse examiners).
- Assist in the development of protocols, policies and procedures.
- Provide direct clinical services for family planning, STI’s, provide DOT in the TB clinic, assist the epidemiologist in conducting investigations on reportable diseases and provide prenatal and postnatal care.
- Conduct procedures, evaluate and order prescribed treatment established by written medical protocol while maintaining confidentiality in all areas of client contact.
- Provide professional nursing care to clients based upon the ability to synthesize knowledge from the physical, social, biological and behavioral sciences and the humanities.
||1/1998 to 4/1998 University of TX SW Medical Center at Dallas
- Certification: Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
1992 to 1993
Neman University Wichita, KS
1991 to 1992
St. Mary of the Plains College Hays, KS
- Prerequisite study for BSN degree. College closed resulting in transfer to Newman University.
1989 to 1991
Wichita State University Wichita, KS
- Prerequisite study for BSN degree
||Certified Nurse Practitioner license exp 5-31-2011RN license exp 8-31-2011 (Multi-state compact license)
Please send me more information on this candidate
“Despite a softening economy, the demand for physician executives has never been greater. We are not seeing a slowdown in the market place. In fact, Intelli-Source is currently conducting over 100 nation-wide searches for various Physician specialties. We have seen first handed that Healthcare facilities are in constant need of additional Physicians, Mid-level Practitioners, and Nurse support staff to accommodate for the growth in major metropolitan and rural areas,” said Intelli-Source Healthcare Search Group, Physician Strategies Specialist.
In addition to the above mentioned clinicians, Intelli-Source is also involved in nation-wide searches to include key members of Nurse Management, Hospital Administration, HIM, Director, Senior Operational, and C – Level Healthcare Executives.
For more information regarding innovative healthcare recruitment, visit http://www.HireSuite.com / or call 713-861-8670 Ex. 111.
Search our current Nursing, Mid-Level Practitioner and Physician jobs jobs which are updated weekly: www.HireSuite.com
Search our current Nursing, Mid Level Practitioner and Physician Resumes, which are updated weekly!
Due to the ever changing and multiple number of Physician Opportunities and/or Physician CV’s this website represents, we recommend that you personally contact one of our Consultants for details regarding our current available positions/professionals.
Email us at: moc.y1398010608tiCer1398010608iH@sb1398010608oJ_na1398010608icisy1398010608hP1398010608
Call us Toll Free at (888) 300-4520 ext. 114
or at (713) 861-8656 ext. 124
Published Physician Resume by Medical Search Group